Mechanovent is a trusted and preferred provider of high quality products to the air-handling industry for over 35 years. All of our OEM components utilize the most advanced research and testing technologies and are fabricated using state-of-the-art production facilities.
Our portfolio is divided in ten major product categories:
- Plenum Fans - designed for applications in commercial air-handling systems and pressurized plenums. Plenum Fans provide maximum application flexibility at lower cost and are available in standard and quiet designs.
- CA Plenum Fans - CA Plenum Fans are designed specifically for fan array applications found in industrial and commercial air-handling systems. Designed to provide the highest pressure capabilities in the industry, the CA Plenum Fans can be used as a single, stand-alone fan, or in parallel as an array.
- FA/EZ Plenum Fans - designed for applications in commercial air-handling systems and pressurized plenums. Plenum Fans provide maximum application flexibility at lower cost and are available in standard and quiet designs.
- Plenum Arrays - designed for new air handlers and for retrofit applications where access is difficult.
- Double-Width, Double-Inlet Fans - our Double-Width Fans combine the efficiency of airfoil wheels with construction to suit commercial heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems.
- Forward Curved Double-Width, Double-Inlet Fans - a traditional choice for low to medium-pressure air-handling applications where slow operating speeds are important.
- Square Fans - a combination of heavy-gauge, industrial construction with the convenience and economy of a direct drive design for tight footprints. Square fans also offer installation convenience in OEM system applications.
- SWSI Fans - featuring three types of backward inclined wheels for maximum selection flexibility and optimum performance: AcoustaFoil®, PLR and BC. Single-Width Fans offer direct drive designs for a wide variety of OEM applications.
- Compact GI - Compact GI [General Industrial] Fans are the perfect choice for low volume, high pressure applications from clean to dirty air streams.
- Junior Fans - their forward-curved wheels are well suited to ventilation and industrial-process applications where moderate capacities at low pressures are required.
- General Purpose - a heavy-gauge, industrial construction, plus the economy of a package design. Designed for industrial-plant ventilation and process-air applications as well as commercial-ventilation service.
- OEM Components - the same wheel and inlet cones used in Mechanovent products are available as components for your OEM equipment needs. SWSI fan housings are also available.